Help in plague tree MMA

So I can’t get past MMA and I’ve played for a long time so I don’t want to stop

2 Likes

MMNA to (Currently) CTNA (Progress I have so far)

• During MMNA - Upgrade 2 Tab is used to Progress throughout MMNA, You’ll have to increase your Mutation & Make sure you’re gaining ‘Max Buyable’ from the Buyable Tab.

• 1e309 MMNA - You’ll unlock CRNA

• 1,000 - 2,000 CRNA - A New mRNA Tab once you get ‘Softerona’ Upgrade. Grind ‘Mutations’ & ‘Corona Mutations’.

• Virus Name: ‘COVID-19’ & 6.250e26 CRNA - Unlock the next Layer, CTNA (You’ll spend almost the rest of your time in this layer) Like before, you’ll reset all of your progress but gain an boost in previous layers, It’s much easier to get back to CTNA.

• 10 CTNA - Start Grinding CTNA and make sure all Autobuyers are on from the Milestones earned during CTNA. (Autobuyers are enabled so you don’t have to worry about IN & F Layers)

• e30,000 CTNA - e130,000 CTNA - Your CTNA Production will slowdown by ^ rather than /, but it’s easy to reach e130,000 CTNA from e30,000, Unlocks Coronas, Coronas will help you proceed farther, but it requires you to reset Coronas every so often to use different Corona Buyables to get farther in, At the beginning try to only use the 1st and 2nd Corona Buyable unless you can’t get any more CTNA. Keep going until you’ve reached e1.5e9 CTNA.

• e1.5e9 CTNA - Unlocks CorVids & LaBas, these are required to get deeper into CTNA, Remember that Corona Buyables are still important until you’ve maxed out all 3 and to check the Main CTNA Tab for new Upgrades that appear every so often.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help :smiley:

2 Likes

@Raylan_Helton but my main problem is that I’m playing on Chrome so I can’t just have an auto clicker running out like once every 5 milliseconds it will click and I have to tap around thousand five times to get this Corona mutation that will take too long and like we’ll have to put some Microsoft edge something that won’t do this and zoom in every single time or do I just have to live with it? Anybody know

…hello I know it’s basically 9 but still anybody at least you’re in my time zone you know it’s probably like 10:00 p.m. in Australia I don’t know though I don’t check Australia time all the time even though I have a friend on Roblox there

Right now I am at 2.5480F5 cases

Click then hold enter and you will autoclick 20 times per sec.
Later with upgrades you can hold shift then click, this will try to mutate multiple times in a click.

@lingluo3 What about on mobile

I literally don’t use anything else except this device so it’s kind of needed

I don’t think it’s playable on mobile at all.
First, late game is very laggy, so mobile devices will lag a lot.
Second, shift-click mutate is a must, because later on you need more than 1e10 attempt amount from shift click, and no autoclicker could even get anywhere close.
If you still want to play this on mobile, I think you have to find a virtual keyboard thing to enable shift click.

@lingluo3 ohh

@Raylan_Helton actually I might be able to transfer it to a computer on the weekend but still not sure so yeah now I think 20 times a second will be perfectly fine I’ll just do some calculations on the calculator because that’s what it’s made for of course

@Raylan_Helton 1.38888888888888… hours I don’t have that kind of time

@Raylan_Helton I guess when I go to sleep I’m just going to have it idling maybe get two or three

8:00 p.m. eastern time in the US close so by the time anybody sees this it’s probably already going to be my bed time so yeah

I don’t remember there’s any clickwalls on mutating. You should try shift click ASAP.

@lingluo3 but it’s Chrome itself that’s doing it not the game Chrome so do I need to switch red browsers and put it in or what to want that cuz it zooms in if I click too fast basically double tap to zoom in if there’s a setting to enable that then finally I can play the game again if not basically game over I did leave an also click her trying to run overnight but looks like he got cleaned up but I can’t enable all those start so sorry GC Auto quicker or whatever

Also remember when I said 8:00 p.m. eastern time I live in the East Coast so yeah that’s kind of a problem that you replied at midnight and I get up at 7:30 I’m a kid not a adult

@Raylan_Helton just look at my profile picture

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.