Beating Everyone's trees

Tree’s Finished (9)

<10 min (3)
The Doors Tree (4m, endgame is 10 closet, but endgame screen dosent appear)
The Gomie Tree (4m 30s)
The Unwanted Tree (4m 35s)

<1 hour (4)
The Camellia Tree (10m 25s)
The ? Tree (11m 16s)
The Bao Tree (12m 47s)
The Clicking Tree (20m 40s)

<5 hours (2)
Yet Another Challenge Tree: Adventure (1h 50m)
Falling Mountain’s AlterPrestige (3h 34m 35s)

Tree’s that i almost finished or just started
We do a lot of trolling (yes thats tree)
Counting Tree
My Very Good Tree v5.14 (revamped one (ng-4 → ng-2 bc i clicked wrong button)
Plague Tree (Vorona Cirus Treesease)

3 Likes

btw im gonna stop posting like im bored now
edit: i spended 6- i mean 15 hours on the communitree
edit 3: >1d bro

1 Like

I would like to join into the discussion if possible!

Tree’s Finished
Prestrucktree
The Clicking Tree
The Camellia Tree
The Doors Tree
Gods of Incremental
Incremental God Tree Omega Beta v1.1b - Cante Ending
The Size Tree
Communitree
One Layer Tree v0.65
Falling Mountain’s Alterprestige
The Tree Extension v0.236
The Function of Time
The Upgrade Tree
The Space Tree
The Milestone Tree
The Challenge Tree v0.996
The Energy Tree
PTR: New Game/
The Data Tree
The Gaming Tree
The Plant Tree

Tree’s that I’ve almost finished or just started
Vorona (CT)
Tree of Life
Advert Incremental
Is there other ones I should try?

1 Like

you should try Tree of life

1 Like

oh god no

1 Like

@cat yeah LOL

1 Like

I’ve beaten every single tree possible on this website and on other people’s websites, what is there left to do?, are there any ‘impossible’ trees that aren’t on this website?

1 Like

uhhhhh i dont know

1 Like

Trees that I beat: Antreematter Dimensions, Prestige Tree(classic/Rewritten), Prestige Tree Dimensions, The Art Tree, The Plant Tree Rewritten, Tree of life(extreme only), Ordinal Gwarkup, Tree of nerfs 1/2(×3, ×3 each), Tuba’s Tree 1(×3)/2, Tuba’s Tree Rewritten, Multitree(×3), The Knockoff Tree, The Fruit Tree(×2), The Fame Tree, The Gaokao Tree, Shenanigans Tree Rewritten, The Factoree(×2), Prestige Chain, Incrementreeverse(×3), Le Boring Tree(all modes), Le Underrated Forest(×2), The Prestreestuck(original/retcon), The Communitree, 8×8 Tree, The Challenge Tree(×4), The Conversion Tree(×3), The Milestone Tree, Le Stupid Tree Game, etc.

Prestige Tree Dimensions, Tree of Life(extreme), Ordinal Gwarkup, Incrementreeverse, Prestreestuck, and Communitree took more than a day, each.

1 Like

damn bro so many of those are long how long has it been since you touched grass lol

1 Like

PTC(11 hrs?), PTR(1 day), PT Dimensions(5 days), Plant Tree(20 hrs), ToL extreme(6 days), Ordinal Gwarkup(2 days), Tree of Nerfs(1.5 hrs), Tree of nerfs 2(7.5 hrs), TT1(12 hrs?), TT2(15 hrs), Milestone Tree(10 hrs), multitree(12 hrs), Knockoff Tree(8 hrs), Fruit Tree(3 hrs), Fame Tree(4.5 hrs), Incrementreeverse(41 hrs), Le Boring Tree(14 hrs if modifier 2 is off, otherwise 7hrs), Prestreestuck(2 days), Communitree(6 days), Challenge Tree(3.5 hrs), Conversion Tree(1 hr)

I always play trees without offline prod, except:
PT Dimensions(PS unlock~3 inf), Communitree(offline is bugged so it’s still enabled even if it’s off.)

And it’s been 3(maybe) years since I started playing TMT.

1 Like

Also trees I beat that I forgot in previous reply: Game dev Tree(×3), YACT:A, The Formula(×2), The Formula Extended(3.5 hrs), The game tree(7 hrs,×2), The Gaming Tree(15 hrs), The Electric Tree, The Unnamed Tree(×2), The energy factory(20 hrs, ×2)

1 Like

bro wh

1 Like

HOW!?! Go touch grass every once in a while, leave your room, do SOMETHING other than play tmt

1 Like

yay u played my tree