Bruh

Why is day twelve still not out in the advent incremental, is the answer on discord?

we’re working on it I swear

3 Likes

Bruh, it’s been all day. If you need ideas, I can certainly help.

we are not lacking on ideas

1 Like

Okay, Gotcha. Can you tell me what today’s layer is supposed to be? Just the main resource please, not more.

there isn’t one, similar to elves

1 Like

Day four’s technically trained_elves/elves, but nevermind, the most important part is that you removed the, maybe a glitch, where the layer would repeat itself four times for the layer. Let us rejoice for that.

I’m abit confused. Day 12 is now available and says i need to train 36 elf levels to complete the day…well I’ve done that and day 13 has not unlocked?

However it looks like i can potentially upgrade the school a couple more times for level 5 elves…but they don’t appear to have level 4 or 5 milestones?

Also…presuming we do need to get the school to level 5 to proceed to day 13 then either I’m doing something wrong or something is unbalanced. To get the school to level 4 i need e33 logs, yet my log Production gets me to e30.

The only option i seem to have to directly improve log Production is upgrading the workshop…but its such a minor improvement it doesnt help much.

I could muck about with dyes to increase box and paper production, but that looks like it’ll have a fairly minor effect

I’m sure it’s been seen and is being worked on, but just in case you seem to have an error that prevents progress past elf training.

index.4f6cc4fb.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

I haven’t created any of these mods but it seems you might need to restructure :confused:

Edit: I forgot to say, this is an EXCELLENT idea for a programming challenge and I think it’s awesome that you’re doing it.