General Chat

Because its something fun to do

2 Likes

thats a good reason

2 Likes

forgot what we talked about

1 Like

I am determined to get 100 comments in this chat to get one of the badges.

1 Like

@VoidCloud you willing to get this as the first topic section with 100 replies? For the badge?

1 Like

If we all commit to posting our views and recommendation in Feature Requests I feel like this community can grow even faster.

2 Likes

If you spam for the sake of the badge I will 100% remove it manually. At the very least you’d have to do that in shenanigans, although even then I might remove it, to avoid everyone spamming 100 comments.

3 Likes

Understandable. I do understand that spamming isn’t allowed. I don’t mean in the form of spamming. I mean in a way that doesn’t involve responses every minute. I mean like every half hour or few hours to keep it appropriate. Of course, I won’t do this if it’s going to cause trouble for anyone.

2 Likes

I will contribute as long as ofc its not breaking the rules

2 Likes

imagine doing this in #mods with 100 update
wait wdym by tree of life

2 Likes

Does anybody know the best acceloron enhancement combination to use for time cubes and boosting acceloron gain? (in universal reconstruction)

1 Like

You might have better luck asking in #mods:mod-discussion or escapee’s channel on discord

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

No problem, I didn’t do much. I would recommend going the #mods:mod-discussion route, though, so if someone else has the same question searching will bring it up

2 Likes

Does this group have its own personnel Discord server?

1 Like

Yes. It’s in the top bar on the forum’s homepage: The Modding Tree

2 Likes

Its been a long time since I used discord

2 Likes

I use it on the daily

2 Likes

Fair enough I decided to rejoin reddit but just to post one thing lol

2 Likes

Prestige Chain Reincarnated Doesnt feels long. It didn’t take me long at all to get to its current end.

1 Like