Suggestion: Tags for mods

This is a pretty nice forum so far! I like the look and feel of it.

Though, I have a suggestion for the Mods category; tags!
It looks like authors can add tags to posts. I feel like there could be a few tags that describe a mod, e.g, Active, Inactive, and Finished depending on the status of the mod. There could also be tags for, say, how active a playthrough of mod is, or how long it is.

Possible tag names: Active Dev, Inactive Dev, Finished, Active Playstyle, Idle Playstyle, Short Duration, Moderate Duration, Long Duration
That’s assuming you can have multiple words in a tag though. If you can’t, Maybe there could be a substitute for one of the "active"s.

I can’t wait to see where this forum goes!

3 Likes

That sounds like a great idea! I have a list of things to do after dinner tonight, and I’ll definitely add making game-describing tags to the list!

3 Likes

It appears I can’t create tags except by adding them to a post. Anyone with trust level 3 or 4 can create new tags, though. Over time, once we get a set of mods that encapsulate all needed tags, this will work itself out.

In the meantime, I added active (playstyle), finished, and short to game dev tree

3 Likes

Alright, thanks for doing that! I’ll post the (TMT-based) mod I’ve made here too.

3 Likes