The Camellia Tree

v0.1: A New Beginning…

My First Mod! Link: https://raw.githack.com/TheCamelliaTree/The-Camellia-Tree-Rewritten/master/index.html
Endgame is Unlocking Paroxysm Layer, also in change log.
Mostly Made by me (Halloweeb#4371), CSS done by Flustix#5433
Tell me if the mod breaks and please show what happened that broke the mod.
Hope you Enjoy.

5 Likes

v0.2: Cametek Discord Server opened!? :wobbers:

Added a New Layer.
Added 2 Song upgrades and 4 Paroxysm Upgrades and Milestones.
Fixed a Softlocking Problem.
Added Paroxysm Buyables.
Added endgame under Points.
Endgame: 1 Member.

Link: The Camellia Tree or The Camellia Tree (more up to date).
Hope you enjoy! Please tell me if there are any bugs.

4 Likes

Been a long time since an update, hasn’t it? Well, due to all the “jokes” of “lazy fr” that I get everytime I take a break from coding, to either relax or do schoolwork, The Camellia Tree, along with all the other trees I created, will be halted until further notice. I do not take this “lazy fr” joke as a joke anymore. It’s getting stupid and annoying to me, especially when I tell people who like my trees that I am seriously taking a break and it’s not a joke/satire. If you ask me to start coding again and then say “lazy fr” in my mod-discussion, I’m going to block you, no exceptions. I don’t care if you say it’s a joke. It’s annoying, a pain in the ass to me, and overall an annoyance. I do not want to see another “lazy fr” in my mod-discussion, EVER. I am spending time trying to catch up on 2 months of education that I missed, and you guys really think I’m lazy for doing so. Think again, and if you ask me to code again, I will say no, because YOU caused this.

Tsuki.

3 Likes