The prestige tree rewritten minimum upgrades challenge

Yes. This is real. This is hell.

Rules:
each upgrade gives me an upgrade point.
Buying an upgrade again doesn’t count toward upgrade points.

Optional rules:
Once all unlocked layers of the next row (excluding the expansion added by rewritten, that’s a special case) that are connected to the layer have their first milestone, all upgrades on that layer no longer give upgrade points. This is to make mastery possible and speed up things immensely past 8 of each of the row two resources.

I will give my progress as updates on this thread.
:
I initially get one prestige point. purchase my first upgrade, and wait. Getting a generator with the 200 points I obtain. I get another prestige point. Buy my first upgrade again. And get another generator. Another prestige point. Original upgrade again. And here I am. Posting this
:

3 Likes

After posting that, I got the third generator and started waiting to unlock boosters. After a while, and a good bit of waiting, I got 4 boosters and 4 generators. Then 5 of each. Now I stand here with 6 boosters and 5 generators. Generators became unviable after the 4th one.
:

2 Likes

Now I am at 6-6 for row two resources.
:

2 Likes

I now have 8 boosters and 8 generators. Should I create a rule to make this faster?
Yes, yes I should.
:

2 Likes

After I got 8 of each row 2 resource. I got the first milestone for each of generators and boosters. I have purchased all of the six prestige upgrades available as per the rules of the challenge. After a long while I now have fourteen of each row two resources.
:
1(6)

3 Likes

Should I buy an upgrade (this is currently worse than 8:8)

• Buy upgrade
  • Do not buy upgrade

0 voters

3 Likes

Okay. Which layer?

• Boosters
  • Generators

0 voters

1 Like

Aaarg I misvoted! Generators would be far better given the waiting, would you mind moving one vote to generators when deciding the final winner? lol

Absolutely.

1 Like

Is this dead