The Topictree

So, this is a tree inside of this forum. It might take a bit for you to buy things, as I may be doing things. Anyways, list of fake commands:
!Buy (upgrade)
!Buy (point name, I.E. prestige points)
!Swap (bought item)
!Sell (bought item/upgrade)

4 Likes

Prestige Points: 0. 10 to next PP

1. Begin - Generate 1 point per second

Also, forgot, do !check to check points. you have 10.

2 Likes

!check

2 Likes

Palmer, we’re not generating points atm so it’ll just be 10.

I’m a little confused by the commands. I think we should prestige for 1 PP and buy upgrade 1 (“Begin”). Can we do that?

Also, “10 to next PP” is a bit confusing - it sounds like we’re 10 away from being able to get 1 PP. I’m going to assume it should be “Can reset for 1 PP. Next at 40 points”

2 Likes

thanks for the advice. Also, yes, you have bought the begin. Let me type the thingies

2 Likes

Prestige points: 0. 10 to next Prestige Point (0)

1. Begin - Generate 1 point per second BOUGHT (Currently: 1)
  2. But wait, there’s more! - Generate more points per PP
2 Likes

Parenthesis after that “next prestige point” message means how much you can currently reset for.

3 Likes

Sorry if this topic is weird, I haven’t done things like this before, so bear with me. It might get better

2 Likes

How are you handling time passing? Is it 1:1 with real time passing, something like 10 seconds per message, etc?

2 Likes

Well, this is how i am thinking on how it’ll work:
Every word in a post is a point, excluding commands. That’ll make it so i don’t have to calculate all the time passing when I have some stuff to do.

2 Likes

So, therefore, if you’d !check, it would be 54 points as of now. This would be excluding things off the topic of just chatting, and technical work (such as the one above) or questions shouldn’t count unless random circumstances happen.

2 Likes

I’ll come back to check this out in a bit. seeya soon!

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused as to what wouldn’t be excluded with those guide lines. It sounds to me like the intent would be for general chat, followed by some commands at the bottom. This post serving as an example of that.

!prestige

P.S. I’m curious if you want to take order into account. e.g. do these words get points before or after the prestige action occurs. If I !check and then type more, does the check include those points? etc.

!check

2 Likes

the check does indeed include the points
PP: 3
P.S. as you can see, points got added after the prestige. sorry for the confusion, any more questions? i now realize just all chat should be allowed

2 Likes

How much does upgrade 2 cost?

!prestige !check

1 Like

Srry bro, 5 PP is its cost.
PP: 5
P.S. wow that was slick

2 Likes

nice lol!

!buy

2 Likes

Prestige Points: 0. 10 Points for next PP (0)

1. Begin - Generate 1 points per second BOUGHT (Currently: 1.47)
  2. But wait, there’s more! - Generate more points per PP BOUGHT (Currently: x1.47)
  3. Well this is awkward. - Generate more points per prestige upgrade 25 PP
3 Likes

I’m gonna let others join in and participate, but this is a very cool concept. Thanks for running it!

and one last !prestige for now

1 Like

Ok, seeya!
PP: 1
Had a good time :slight_smile:

1 Like