Tuba's Tree 2

v0.1: The First Update!
I’m not going to put anything grandiose here because I don’t want to disappoint all of you yet again.
Tuba’s Tree 2 is a linear whack-an-upgrade TMT mod with multiple layers of prestige, unlocks, and achievements. If you don’t like active and grindy incrementals, then don’t play this game.

Play here: https://randomtuba.github.io/Tubas-Tree-2
Current Endgame: 1e12,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to add Transcension Challenges and Super-Boosters.

1 Like

v0.2: The Challenges Update
There are now 6 Challenges in the game! Unlike Tuba’s Tree 1, transcension challenges can be completed up to 3 times. There are also Super-Boosters and 3 new Shard Generators now, which is cool, I guess.

Currently the GitHub version isn’t working, so I’m opening up the Glitch link to temporarily be the official version. I’m gonna move to VSCode for more privacy and also because it’s generally a better IDE.

Play here: https://tubas-tree-2.glitch.me
Current Endgame: 1e135,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to add 5 new Prestige Upgrades and Ascension Upgrades, and expand more on the Shards mechanic.

1 Like

v0.3: The Flavorful Update
There are now Shard Flavors in the game! Even though they’re flavored, you probably shouldn’t eat them. There are also 5 new Prestige Upgrades and 2 new Challenges. Also, you finally earn passive EXP generation, so now your grinding complaints have been addressed.

Play the game using the link in the v0.2 update post.
Current Endgame: 1e434,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to add the 4th prestige layer, Reincarnation.

2 Likes

v0.4: The Born Again Update
“This is the EXACT MOMENT when Tuba’s Tree 2 became Synergism”
Reincarnation is finally here! However, don’t get your hopes up: this update is not perfect. The gameplay is ebb and flow, and some mechanics won’t seem very fleshed out (this is because they’ll be expanded upon more in the next update). TL;DR, v0.4 is part 1 of reincarnation, and part 2 is going to be v0.5.

Current Endgame: 1e1,400,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to expand the upgrade tree, add 3 new Reincarnation Challenges, and add Spirits.

1 Like

v0.5: The “I’m Spiritual Not Religious” Update
Sorry for taking a while with this update, it was mainly due to procrastination. Spirits are now in the game, and the Energies mechanic has been heavily extended. Be wary, however, as there are softcaps galore, and ye shall despair!

Current Endgame: 1e19,300,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to add 2 new nodes on the Reincarnation row, and add “quality upgrades” for Skills.

1 Like

v1.0: The “This Update Sucks” Update
Contrary to the name of this update, this is probably my favorite update yet. That’s really all I have to say. Numbers go up, up, and more up.

Current Endgame: 1e958,800,000 tubas

Next update, I plan to add the 5th prestige layer.

2 Likes