The Goime Tree: Revenge of the Achievements

For all the time Achievements had always been a very unimportant niche in the Incremental Kingdom…
But today… All this is going to change! The Achievements had decided to invade a prestige tree mod for people to remember their efforts towards the Incremental Kingdom.

The Goime Tree: Revenge of the Achievements is an achievement-heavy tree with the spirit of the extinct(ish) flash platformer, Goime 500. As this game keeps getting developed, the game would have more and more achievements, and at some point, this game’s achievement number may even surpass Goimne 500’s amount!

v0.1: Starting From the Basics, the launching version, has the following features:

• Added Beginning, Prestige, Boosters and Generators (I promise things will get more creative as this tree goes on).
  • Game has 48 achievements in total for now (not all are expected to be clearable with the current balancing).

Try the game out at https://raw.githack.com/new42ur3jeans/Incremental-Adventure-Trees/goime/index.html!
Happy Number-Go-Upping!

2 Likes

Didn’t really know why I didn’t announce it earlier but

v0.2: The achievements have images now!

• No content updated. Sue my lazy butt lol
  • Renamed some of the achievements.
  • All 48 achievements have hand-drawn images now. (with a hotfix fixing an incorrectly shown image)
2 Likes

v1.0: Dice and Numbers

• INTRODUCED THE DICE AND NUMBER LAYERS, FINAL FREAKING LY.
  • Game now has a total of 138 total achievements.

TO DO: Change the endgame because I forgot to do that :skull: and add a lore infobox explaining how the achievements riot

2 Likes

v1.1: New Lore and New Clumsy Mistakes

• Finally remembered to change the endgame.
  • Achievement N-56 is modified to prevent new players from getting it as a freebie. A new Number Trivia Achievement is also added.
  • A new lore infobox and an achievement to unlock said infobox (in the Beginning layer) is included.
2 Likes