The Gomie Tree: Revenge of the Achievements but im guideing how to revenge

first, open achievements(ach) tab or no, then wait 10 sec(3 achs) u get point generate thing, and now wait another 10 sec (4 ach) and u get prestige tab!
after getting, wait for 50 point, then now, your first prestige. then spam prestige like… 50 pre. point.
yea, ur first booster.
and get 100 prestige point, first generator!
well, get more generator and boosters… and then, get dice or digits, yep. and, just get 100 booster (or generator?) and unlock another layer, grind on it,
get 30 dice and digits, endgame!
and when grinding dice, If you want to get lots of red and yellow quickly, unlock custom dice, make sure you get onto a multiple of 8, then set your custom dice to 8 and just repeatedly roll. Doing this you will only land on red and yellow.

oh alright here’s the link.
also link to the 42UR3_and_friend’s topic

nah, an update, wait it just really maked the game easy, ok still fast? alr
9 min → 3 min 30 sec → 3m 25s???

(digits layer num ach)
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, (based on your digits, type it.), 42, 69, 420, 500, 729, 777, 1337, 2022, 2048, 31415, 69420, 1e29 (its too long to type this.)
(bonus)
unlock the layer, press back button, press erase button, press back button when there is no number (also erase)

yep, this passed many days after last update, im going to wait. < - - passed 5 months
yes 12 more day and still no update
geomatry dash 2.2 update waiting real
imagine 2024 come faster then this tree’s update

2 Likes

is achs abandoned this mod or no update in 15 day- ok i can wait…
seriously 50 days is some rageing pic

2 Likes

That was insanely fast omg
thanks
this time I released the tree kinda fast, before the game has a big amount of playability

1 Like

well im now testing how many booster i can get

1 Like

That happened because I forgot to update the endgame
Would update that soon

2 Likes

oh no.

oh wait im in korea i cant-

wait
ah sh-

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

1 Like

HA! now i own all of you.

wait is this too much

2 Likes

@koreanguy_lol dude that is toooooooo much

Btw I just upgraded but I’m probably not getting into the last but second to last, area?

@koreanguy_lol wait I just noticed you playing the Roblox if your friends aren’t full I play Roblox at times so you know maybe we could friend each other since basically we were just attracted here on the modeling tree that’s probably the best I can do about you know going and stuff or maybe it’s the modeling tree nope doesn’t work see I typed very slowly so I just use my voice so it can have a lot of problems oh my gosh why do I keep typing paragraphs I guess that’s my ADHD coming into play yes I do have ADHD

@Raylan_Helton um then a… send friend req? kr_0345

@koreanguy_lol Done it’s quite crazy that this happened on my birthday I mean pretty cool heha

LOL

ok, 42UR, it passed many days after update, when will you’re going to update?

It’s abandoned. And 42UR3 said that.