The Tree of Forum: Vote Area

Multily points for every upgrade in ech tab for anime layer

1 Like

the minigames has too low of a like to dislike ratio. it would need three more likes

1 Like

Welp, it was obtained

1 Like

feeling so attacked rn

2 Likes

Skills allocation. Ability to change prestige levels into universal levels. Along with milestone levels (based on achievements obtained in the milestone layer). Which can also be allocated to universal levels. And allocation upgrades.

1 Like

Remove branch between F and P layers since its redundant

1 Like

add a super booster buyable called super↑↑2 booster, boosting booster gain and effect

1 Like

No-one has voted for this but me

(Edit: I was talking about the idea I replied to, please don’t put this in the game)

1 Like

you can do it now:troll:

1 Like

too late it is now here 4 votes

1 Like

Population has three upvotes, so I’m happy

1 Like

Idea: side layer called the compressor. It allows you to compress layers. Compressed layers are never reset and generate 50% of their natural generation along with their upgrades working as intended. But you can’t access upgrades inside of the layer until you uncompress it. Uncompressing a layer removes all of it’s levels, upgrades, and currency. A layer can be compressed if you unlock it via compressor milestones, which are based on currency amount… always…

1 Like

add a layer called ‘Hard’, where you can do a ‘Hard’ reset to gain Hard Points :troll:

3 Likes

I had that idea yesterday

1 Like

Some news :troll:

1 Like

Time layer. Row zero along with space layer. Also not reset with any current (or idealized) layers. Currency: seconds, minutes, hours, and days. Buyable: time crystals. Time crystals multiply gain of points, all time currencies gain and all auto generation (up until that specific auto generation is equal to 100% a second).

1 Like

If the above suggestion gets added, add a layer that has a button to reset the time layer, and gives buffs to things based on how low your total seconds earned since last reset is.

(that is to say, you have bonuses for a short period after resetting the time layer)

Ideally these buffs would be to different currencies, so players can choose which resources to be grinding at a given time

2 Likes

Really Great idea

yu gi oh GIF

1 Like

that’s a really cool idea. Maybe it could be called time co-ordination

1 Like

First layer of hell: grindworld.
Row zero layer.
Currency: ground hell
Static layer, costs one point, doesn’t scale, only able to be reset inside of it’s challenge.
Several buyables that boost various aspects of it, like a gain doubler.
Challenge: grindworld. Reach 1e10 ground hell.
Reward boosts gain of all row zero layers x10.

1 Like